Please contact us with any questions about this Policy through Our contact form at https://mobiuspayments.com/contact/ or via mail at
Attn: Privacy Matters
3500 W. Olive Ave, Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
Information We Collect
In registering for and using the Website, We may collect personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information. We may also collect information from Your use of Our site. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Information We request during the account registration process, such as Your name, address and email address.
- Payment information that includes but is not limited to: PayPal account information; your tax ID number; your bank name, address, routing number, and account number.
- Session data and transactional information pertaining to your mobiuspayments.com account activity.
- Communications that You send to Mobius by email or other means, in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests, and improve Our Services.
How We Use Your Information
- com uses the information We collect to verify, operate, and improve the services offered by the Website. This includes, but is not limited to:
1. Providing merchants with information that will facilitate the use of theWebsite, payment transactions, and dispute resolution.2. Preventing, detecting, and investigating fraud or other prohibited activities.
3. Aggregation and analysis of user data.
4. As a general rule, we do not sell Your information to third parties.
Verifying and facilitating payment transactions
- We are permitted to share the information that we collect with third parties who help us carry out the services offered through the Website.
- In order to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our policies, we may share Your relevant information with law enforcement or other authorized third parties.
- If Mobius must use any personal information in a manner different from those described, it will seek your consent prior to that use.
How We Protect Your Information
- com stores Your information using technical and administrative security measures. We maintain reasonable security precautions to protect Your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access.
- You recognize and acknowledge that despite Our security measures, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and no data is completely secure from unauthorized third-party access.